Climatelinks Blog Idea Submission
Would you like to submit a blog idea to Climatelinks? Send us a brief summary (1 paragraph) of your suggested blog topic. We will review and respond to your submission.
General Climatelinks blogs guidelines:
- Blogs are 400-600 words
- Blogs include at least two photos
- Blog topics relate to climate change and development
For more information on appropriate writing style for blog submissions, you may refer to the Climatelinks style guide (
The content and style of Climatelinks blogs are quite flexible. Blogs can be written in first or third person. Common blog types on Climatelinks are about:
- A new resource (e.g., an assessment of private sector approaches in DRC:
- Sharing a practitioner's passion or perspective - can be about the person or by the person (e.g.,
- A read-out from an event (e.g., this one from a monthly Community Adaptation Meeting:
OR this one from a regional workshop:
- A synthesis of accomplishments, results and what they may tell us about future directions (e.g., this one on USAID's climate risk management programs:
- Highlighting the co-benefits of considering climate change or altering traditional ways of doing things that result in climate & other benefits (e.g.,
Check out all of our blogs for more examples of our content:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service