Adult Summer Reading Passport 2017
No registration required! Read (or listen to) a book that fits a challenge and fill out this form. You will receive one entry in our grand prize drawing for each challenge completed between Tuesday, May 30 and Monday, September 4. You will receive one additional entry for each set of four challenges completed. You will also receive one additional entry for completing all twelve book challenges. Stop by the Reference Desk, tell us that you've filled out this form, and get a free book! Prize books and grand prizes must be picked up in person at the library. Call (413) 587‐1012 for more information.
Which challenge did this title fulfill?
1. Read a book published the same year you were born.
2. Read a book recommended on a blog.
3. Read a book that has been made into a movie.
4. Reread your favorite book from childhood.
5. Read a book published in another country.
6. Read that classic you never read.
7. Read a book you found on NoveList (or GoodReads or LibraryThing).
8. Read a genre or format you don't usually read.
9. Read a book from another viewpoint.
10. Read a selection from a local book club.
11. Read an award winner.
12. Read someone else's favorite book.
Optional: write a review
Library Card Number
Phone or email (for prize notification)
Build a Better World is sponsored by the Friends of Forbes Library, the Massachusetts Library System, the Boston Bruins, and the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners. Images are copyrighted. Contact the CSLP at 1-866-657-8556 or
for more information.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Forbes Library.
Terms of Service