1. People who have passed CFA level III and are applying for the charter
2. People who are currently CFA candidates (level II or III) and who want to prepare in advance (esp. job experience)
3. CFA charterholders who want to help the CFA community by being references
1. Understanding CFA Institute's process and requirements
2. Kinds of jobs that are eligible
3. Writing effective description of job experience
4. What society to apply, costs and benefits
5. How to ask people for references
6. Meeting people, exchanging contacts/ideas
Time, venue and coordinator:
1. Hanoi: 4.30pm, Saturday 27 Aug (next week) | R1807, 18th floor, 57 Lang Ha st. | Ms. Nguyen Hoai Phuong, CFA.
2. HCM city: 4.30pm, Saturday 27 Aug (next week) | R705A, 7th floor, 180-182 Ly Chinh Thang, District 3 | Mr. Truong Minh Loc, CFA.
Fee: free of charge
Handouts will be distributed. Self-served water, coffee and tea will be available.
Post-seminar dinner/activities at participants' wish and expense.
Please fill in the form below to register: