You will need to come into the central office to back up documents to the ESCCO server.
1. Log onto you computer
2. Connect to the staff wireless. To verify you are connected please visit website www.escco.org.
3. Backup occurs as the laptop shuts down. Therefore, after you have verified that you can access the internet you will need to do a system shutdown. To perform a shut down press the start button and select “shut down”. Another dialog box will appear select “shut down” again and then click “OK”. Leave the laptop open until it powers off.
If you are working in an ESCCO summer program and require the use of your laptop; you must:
1. Request a Computer Sign Out Agreement form from Susan Cronin
2. Complete form and obtain approval from the director prior to checkout.
3. Bring completed and approved form to checkout.
Please provide your contact information in case we need to reach you over the summer.