Requesting student verification letters and documents
Students who are 18 years or older must request their own letters or records. You may request them on behalf of someone else if:
- they have provided you with a signed release, or
- you are their legally appointed guardian

If this is the case, send a copy of the signed release or legal guardian documents (instructions for sending documents are included at the end of this form) with your letter or records request.

Schools requesting student records should NOT be using this form. Instead, go to

Reason for request *
Are you requesting:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of EPS. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms