Student Status Report: International Student Services at EdCC

Use this form to communicate with International Student Services regarding: 1) Vacation 2) Going home for one or more quarters 3) Graduation 4) Concurrent enrollment (taking a class at another school) *Note regarding medical reduced course load: If you have an illness or medical condition and need to take part time classes (or not take classes) for medical reasons, please make an appointment with an ISS Advisor and bring a note from a licensed doctor.
* Required