RiSE Student Application
RiSE: Relationships in STEM Education
The RiSE project began in 2011 with funding from a grant from the National Science Foundation (NSF) to provide support to students studying Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM). This program provides academic and personal support that is designed to help you succeed in your classes, assist you in earning a degree in STEM, and help you achieve your academic and career goals.
As a RiSE Scholar, you will have access to the following:
- A faculty advisor/mentor in your intended field of study
- Support identifying scholarships and internships
- Transfer assistance (e.g., writing personal statements, understanding program requirements & applications)
- Personal college and career guidance
- Quarterly socials and STEM events
- Field trips to industry and universities
- Connections to peers in STEM at EdCC
To be eligible for RiSE, a student needs to be a student of Edmonds Community College and be earning an Associate’s degree and/or transferring to a university in one of the STEM fields (Biology, Chemistry, CEN, CIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Technology, Environmental Science, Geology, Math, or Physics).
To apply, complete the online application below!
Deadline: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. If you do not receive a welcome email within two weeks of applying, contact us at
Please note that when you proceed to the next page, you must complete the entire application in one sitting, as there is no way to save your work.
If you would like to be addressed by a name that is different than your legal name, please include it here.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of EdCC.
Terms of Service