Name of Contestant
Music School/ Institute (If applicable)
Competition Rules & Requirements
December 26, 2016 Online/Offline applications available
January 31, 2017 Applications due
February 6, 2017 Notification of acceptance or non-acceptance
February 9, 2017 Prelims – Day 1
February 10, 2017 Prelims – Day 2
February 11, 2017 Grand Finale
Junior Category: Pianists who are less than 18 years of Age
Senior Category: Pianists who are 18 years old and above
The competition is open to all citizens and residents of India.
1. All applications must be completed and submitted through either the online system or physically on or before 31st January, 2017
2. All applications are due by 11:59 p.m. IST on Tuesday, January 31, 2017. No late applications will be accepted.
3. An acknowledgment will be sent to each applicant upon receipt of the completed online application. You will not be allowed to submit unless all information is complete.
4. All applications will be reviewed by a selection committee and treated as confidential. Casio India reserves the right to request additional information from or about an applicant.
5. All applicants should retain copies of their submitted applications. Casio India will accept no responsibility for applications not received.
6. Only one entry per application per person will be allowed.
7. The candidate must bring a valid ID Proof for verification before the preliminary round & Grand Finale (If selected).
1. Contestants may not have any other commitments during the time of the Prelims & Finals. All contestants must remain inside the venue as long as they are still participating in the Competition.
2. Contestants have to play on Casio Digital Pianos which will be available at the venue. No other musical instruments will be allowed.
3. The Competition will consist of 2 categories (Senior & Junior) with separate elimination preliminary rounds and Final. All rounds will be open to the public.
4. The order of appearance of pianists in the Preliminary Round will be determined by drawing. The Competition will follow this order except for reasons of accident, illness, or other unusual circumstances, at the discretion of the judges. The order of appearance in the Final Round will depend on program content and administrative requirements, as determined by Casio India.
5. Contestants who are not ready to perform when called upon to do so will be disqualified.
6. Pianists may not contact or speak privately with any member of the jury for as long as they continue to participate in the Competition. Any violation of this rule may disqualify the pianist.
7. For the preliminary round, 5 Minutes playing time will be given to the contestant. The contestant can utilize this time to play any no. of songs.
I have read all the rules/term & conditions of the contest and will adhere to the same . I declare that all information filled by me in the form is true to the best of my knowledge.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Please complete the captcha before submitting the form.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service