Request edit access
Distinguished Alumni Hall of Fame Nomination Form
Dwight Township High School
1. A person who has graduated no less than 10 years from their year of induction.
2. A person whose actions demonstrate outstanding character.
3. A person whose outstanding citizenship has achieved international, national or local recognition.
4. A person whose leadership can inspire students in the pursuit of excellence.
5. A person whose accomplishments are outstanding or whose leadership is considered exceptional.
Please answer the following questions with as much detail as possible.
1. What outstanding contribution/work/service to community has the nominee performed?
2. How has the nominee distinguished himself/herself in his/her field or endeavor?
3. When did the nominee perform the service/work or make the contribution? Has the nominee been recognized for his/her achievements? When and How?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Dwight Public Schools.
Terms of Service