2. You or your business or group must be located in or directly serve food and farm enterprises in one of the following West Virginia counties: • Greenbrier Valley Area (Greenbrier, Monroe, Pocahontas) • Huntington Area (Cabell, Wayne, Lincoln, Putnam, Mason) • New River Gorge Area (Summers, Raleigh, Nicholas, Fayette) • Tygart Valley Area (Barbour, Preston, Randolph, Tucker, Upshur)
3. You or your business or group must be up to date on required obligations such as state and federal taxes, worker’s compensation obligations and other applicable legal requirements.
4. You or your business or group will actively engage in working with any one-on-one assistance given or in attending training and events that may be offered based on your request.
5. You, your business or group will participate in an annual evaluation and other feedback on services provided to you based on your participation in the program over the next three years.
6. If you are not a legally established business or group, you must show evidence of filing paperwork to create a legal entity within one year after starting participation in this program.