When and Where
July 13 | 3 pm
* Introduction and learn basics of 3D printing, design objects
Aug 10| 3 pm
@MLK’s Digital Commons
* Pick up objects, continue 3D printing skills
This program is geared towards kids ages 10-18 years old. This is due to level of math and critical thinking skills required. If your child is on the edge of these age and has a high interest in the class, please contact us to discuss.
Enrollment ends when the class is filled with 30 students. Attendance to both classes is not mandatory but is highly encouraged.
For the most parts kids just need to bring themselves and a willingness to have fun and learn. However, a child should be very comfortable with the following basic computer functions:
1) Using a mouse scroll and a keyboard to type
2) Locating an Internet browser (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer) and typing in a web address
3) Using features of a browser (back, forward, stop, search, refresh, history, home buttons, address bar, loading status)
Feedback and Questions
If you have any questions, please contact Lizzie Nolan children’s librarian: