The school will not apply until the following Apps are installed and functioning on the student devices (iOS or Android, Blockly will operate these devices via a Chromebook):
- Tickle App, Sphero App, Draw N drive, Sphero MacroLab (All are free)
The receiving school or district agrees to the following conditions:
- The teacher(s) will reflect on their experience in a public blog, submit their learning experience via an electronic document or agree to be interviewed for the CUE blog.
- Pictures of the students at work will be shared via email or social media using the #CUESTEAMpunk hashtag. (Student faces and identities may be avoided in the pictures.)
- The equipment will be returned in good working order and with all components in the supplied shipping box.
- In the event of damage or loss, the teacher(s) agree to resupply the CUE STEAMpunk items under an honor system model.
- The teacher(s) in possession of a CUE STEAMpunk kit agree to ship their kit back on time, so that OTHER students can enjoy the robots too.
YOU GET THE CUE STEAMpunk kit for ONE week (FIVE SCHOOL DAYS) from the time it arrives.
Now let's get onto the fun part!!
NOTE: There are 3 Sphero 5 packs, the others are all single sets of four or five devices.
Easiest:Sphero - Dash and Dot - Hot Wheels - Ozobot - Crossbraining Kit - Littlebits
Medium:Jumping Sumo - Touchjet Micro Projector Pack
Challenging: only for the most skilled teachers!Parrot Cargo Drones - Piper