It's never too late to join or to pay early for 2016-2017.
All students are welcome, regardless of major or ethnicity!
To become a general member of BBSA, please fill out the form below and raise/pay the membership dues to our Treasurer, Starkisha:
Initial $40 for the Fall 2016 semester
$75 for the the Fall 2016-Spring 2017 year if you choose not to raise funds
We will put any fundraising efforts towards your future dues ongoing. Opportunities for fundraisers will be presented.
Once you have done those two things, you can work on the other requirements throughout the rest of the semester/year to become a VOTING member and to be ELIGIBLE to run for BBSA office. The other requirements include:
1. Academic Advising - Signed off by one of the academic advisors
2. Have/Create a Resume - Verified by one of the career advisors or the president
3. Active Linkedin Page - Verified by the president
4. Interview 3 Campus Leaders - You interview the leaders to gain insight into the resources available to you
5. Tour 3 Campus Resources - You vote for your top 3 places on campus to tour to gain insight into the resources available to you
Join us to help make BBSA a fantastic organization not only now, but for years to come!
Contact us at CSUFBBSA@gmail.com for payment or any questions you may have. :)