The Founders’ Scholarship honors God’s transforming impact at Covenant Christian High School through those individuals who had a vision for Covenant Christian High School, which led to Covenant being established in 1994. The founders have provided leadership throughout the years, in addition to the funds for the current facility. They have consistently used their talents and influence for the glory of God and the good of those in the communities they serve. Matthew 5:16 has been modeled by Covenant’s founders, “Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.”
- A one-year, $1,000 scholarship awarded annually to two students.
- Available to current Covenant students entering their sophomore,
junior, or senior years.
- Previous year recipients may not apply in future years.
- Need-based. The applicant's parents/guardians must apply for financial aid
by April 15.
- The applicant shall write an essay in no more than 250 words describing
how they live out the words of Matthew 5:16.
- Essay due by April 15.