Christian Ministry Scholarship
Donors with a heart for the ministry of Covenant Christian High School have contributed funds to help pay tuition for students with specific needs and demonstrated characteristics. These scholarships are administered by the Scholarship Committee in accordance with the donors’ criteria. To qualify for the Christian Ministry Scholarship, applicant must submit all requirements to the Covenant Scholarship Committee, as well as apply for financial aid. Deadline is March 15.
- Available to Covenant students entering all grade levels.
- The applicant must be the student of a full-time, vocational Christian
worker defined as follows: a pastor on the ministry staff of a local church;
a long-term, teaching missionary; or a Christian educator teaching Bible
& Theology Studies full-time at the high school level or above.
- Students may reapply annually.
- The amount is determined by need.
- The applicant's parents/guardians must apply for financial aid by April 15.
- The applicant shall comment briefly regarding the ministry of their parents.
- Application is due by March 15.
Please complete all the information.
Parent/Guardian Email Address
Grade you will enter for 2020-21 school year:
Write a brief essay regarding the ministry of your parent(s).
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Covenant Christian High School.