- Available to Covenant students entering all grade levels.
- The applicant must be the student of a full-time, vocational Christian
worker defined as follows: a pastor on the ministry staff of a local church;
a long-term, teaching missionary; or a Christian educator teaching Bible
& Theology Studies full-time at the high school level or above.
- Students may reapply annually.
- The amount is determined by need.
- The applicant's parents/guardians must apply for financial aid by April 15.
- The applicant shall comment briefly regarding the ministry of their parents.
- Application is due by April 15.