- A one-year, $500 scholarship awarded annually to six students.
- Available to students entering their freshman year at Covenant.
- Complete the application process for becoming a student at Covenant.
- Complete the enrollment process for the 2018-19 school year.
In this process, we will have obtained the academic records we need.
If you want to update information from your original application, feel free
to include recent grades or other details.
- Answer these two questions in no more than 250 words for each question.
1. Describe how you have used the talents God has given you and your
greatest achievement in the specific area of scholarship for which
you are applying.
2. How do you see God using you during your years at Covenant and
in the future, especially in the area of the scholarship?
- Include one reference letter from an individual who recognizes your
achievement in the selected category. The applicant must send this
individual the reference link below, in order for them to complete the
required submission on line.