Elaine M. Goodwin Memorial Scholarship
Donors with a heart for the ministry of Covenant Christian High School have contributed funds to establish scholarships for Covenant students. These scholarships are administered by the Scholarship Committee in accordance with the donors’ criteria. To qualify for the Elaine M. Goodwin Memorial Scholarship, applicant must submit all requirements to the Covenant Scholarship Committee. Deadline is March 15.
- A one-year, $500 scholarship awarded annually to one student.
- Available to Covenant students entering all grade levels.
- The applicant must be a member of Chapel Rock Christian Church who has
demonstrated scholarship and service.
- Students may reapply annually.
- The applicant shall write an essay in no more than 250 words about the
importance of being a servant scholar.
- Recommendation from a Chapel Rock pastor. The applicant must send the
reference link below to the pastor, in order for them to complete the
required submission on line.
- Essay and recommendation due by March 15.
Please complete all the information.
Parent/Guardian Email Address
Grade you will enter for 2020-21 school year:
Write an essay in no more than 250 words about the importance of being a servant scholar.
Chapel Rock Pastor Reference
Please fill out the information below and send this link to your pastor reference:
Please list by first and last name.
Position at Chapel Rock
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Covenant Christian High School.