Chick-Fil-A wants to emphasize faith based learning and believes that leadership is a result of service toward other people. It is an organization that values generous giving, supporting the community, and valuing the lives of young people in education. The scholarship has been established to be awarded to a young person who demonstrates a strong work ethic in the classroom but is also in service to other people.
Students must have at least a 3.0 GPA, while also maintaining some kind of employment outside of school. Please demonstrate proof in some way to verify both of these requirements in your application.
- A one-year, $500 scholarship awarded annually to one student.
- Available to current Covenant students entering their sophomore, junior
or senior years.
- Applicant must have at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Applicant must maintain some kind of employment outside of school.
- Applicants currently working at a Chick-Fil-A will be given special
- Students may reapply annually.
- The applicant shall write an essay in no more than 500 words describing
how they have been able to lead/serve in both their school setting and a
- Recommendation letters from one current teacher and one current
employer. The applicant must send the reference link below to the
individuals, in order for them to complete the required submission on line.
- Essay and recommendations due by April 15.