To request a Costco logo, complete this form and provide a detailed description of your intended logo use. Logo use permission is granted on a case-by-case basis. Approvals are for one-time use only; subsequent use of the Costco logo requires a separate request to be submitted.
Please allow three to five business days for your request to be processed.
Costco Employees, please read the following.
If you are a Regional or Home Office Employee:
1. If you are requesting the logo to promote a product or to place on a website, additional levels of approval may be required. We will contact you if that is the case.
If you are a Warehouse Employee:
1. All materials that will be seen by members or by the general public must be created by the Corporate Communications and Marketing Department. Please visit the Marketing intranet site to see what materials are available for order and for contact information: http://intranet.costco.com/marketing/Supplies.html
2. If your request is for another purpose, you must first get approval from your Regional Marketing Manager before submitting a logo request. For a list of Regional Marketing Managers, click here and scroll to the bottom of the page: http://intranet.costco.com/marketing/Contacts.html.
3. If you are requesting a logo for T-shirts, pens or other items, you should order them via our preferred provider. Search “Logo Apparel Online Store” on the Costco intranet, or click here: http://intranet.costco.com/purchasing/Intranet%20-%20Purchasing.html
4. General Rules About Advertising – It is company policy that Costco does not advertise. Our name or Logo may be included in a second party’s advertisement ONLY if approved by an Executive VP. This is an image issue, not a cost issue.
Yellow Pages Advertising - It is Costco policy to participate in Yellow Pages advertising as a line listing only.