NIEAPA Member (3 available):
1. Must be a NIEAPA member in good standing.
2. Must demonstrate financial need, by one of the following: (a) unemployed (b) working part-time while seeking full-time employment (c) other financial need to be specified (e.g. unemployed spouse).
Student (3 available):
1. Must show proof of full-time student status (e.g., institution ID Card showing full-time status)
2. Must currently be in either (a) an internship (b) a graduate program (EAP Internship or course of study is preferred)
All application information will be kept confidential by the decision-making body.
1. Applications must be received by May 12, 2017. *If mailing, please post several days prior to ensure that it will be received by the deadline.
2. Applicants will be notified by May 19, 2017 so that if denied, they will have the opportunity to register for the Conference.
3. Preference will be given to those who have not received a scholarship in the prior year.
4. Applicants must submit forms via (a) online (preferred) (b) email firstname.lastname@example.org (c) fax 312-540-9900 (d) USPS mail to NIEAPA, 400 E. Randolph #3725, Chicago, IL 60601.
5. If the number of qualified applicants exceeds the number of scholarships available a lottery system will be used to determine the recipients.