Attend weekly staff meetings and applicable activities throughout the week.
Invite others to Christ and train others to do so also.
Invest in others spiritually and professionally on a weekly basis through 1 on 1, small group and large group meetings along with other outreach initiatives.
(BELOW DOES NOT INCLUDE LEADERSHIP INTERNS)
Assist in establishing company partners and subscribers to copassionjobs.org
Connect with individual, company and church ministry partners regularly through prayer letters and one on one appointments.
Three years of industry experience. (B2B sales or recruiting experience helps) (not including intern or field staff)
A solid theological framework that majors on the majors and minors on the minors, they know the difference between essential and nonessential issues in Christian doctrine.
A bachelor’s degree would be preferred. (not including interns)
2. Initial Phone Screen.
3. LifeThrive disc profile.
4. Informal meet and greet.
5. A writing assignment on 5c’s - (Competence, Character, Calling, Chemistry, Contribution)
6. Strengths Finder Assignment.
7. Reference Check - (Employers, Pastor, Superior, Friend, Co-worker)
8. Formal interview with team.
9. Team pray & review.
10. A full day of shadowing the team.
11. Set up an initial meeting with a potential partner within your network.
12. A write-up of their experience with shadowing the team.
13. Final team pray & review.
14. Extend offer.