College Houses: Maintenance Assistance
College Houses is a non-profit organization with a two-person facilities staff working with over 500 residents. Keep in mind that College Houses is a member operated organization. You are submitting a "request for assistance" rather than a work order. Your patience and flexibility are important. Depending on the nature of your request, it may be managed by either your house maintenance officer OR the office facilities staff ( Phil or Jose).
In the event of a true emergency requiring the involvement of police fire, or EMS (such as an active fire, injury, etc.) residents should contact emergency services directly by dialing 911.

If there is a facilities emergency that presents an immediate threat to resident health, safety, or property, please immediately notify your house Maintenance Coordinator, Membership Coordinator, or Director; they can contact the Facilities Director immediately by phone. For all other maintenance requests, please use the form below.

First Name *
Your answer
Last Name *
Your answer
Email Address *
Your answer
Phone Number *
Your answer
House *
Room Number (or common area name, if request is not for a resident's room) *
Your answer
Type of Maintenance *
Please provide specific information/instructions for the nature of your maintenance request and a detailed description of where the issue is located. *
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of College Houses. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms