CCR Survey for Clarenceville High School Students
The staff at Clarenceville High School would like you to reflect on your use of the CCR strategy that they have been teaching for the past year-and-a-half. Please think carefully about your answers when taking this survey. We appreciate your input and thank you for your thoughtful responses.
1. Please rate your understanding of the CCR strategy.
Excellent (I know the four questions and do well when responding to the questions; I could explain this strategy to another person, and I’m starting to think about the questions as I’m reading).
Good (I understand the four questions and can respond to them without a problem).
Poor (I know a little about the strategy, but struggle when responding to the questions).
Weak (I have very little understanding of CCR).
2. How often do you choose CCR as a reading strategy when not directed to do so?
Not at all
3. Considering all of your classes, how often are you asked to respond to any of the four CCR questions?
Once a week or more
Approximately every two weeks
Once a month
Only on the pre-test and mid-year assessment
4. Consider the following statement and then choose one of the choices below that best reflects your opinion. The Close and Critical Reading (CCR) strategy is helpful when reading complex texts.
5. How often has the Close and Critical Reading (CCR) strategy helped you with reading assignments in all of your classes?
Not at all
When have you used the skills (summarizing, analyzing, interpreting, and connecting) related to CCR? (check all boxes that apply)
When reading on standardized tests (SAT or NWEA)
When reading for pleasure
When completing homework assignments
When reading assignments for other classes
None of the Above
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Shared Email System. -
Terms of Service