Request edit access
North American Book Award Entry Form
How to Enter:
1) Review the Entry Guidelines as your submission indicates you agree to the Entry Guideline terms.
2) Submit payment via credit card if you haven’t already ($125 for the first category, $95 for each additional category. Note: a maximum of three entries/titles may be submitted, although there is no maximum number of categories in which a title may be entered). Or you may opt to mail a check with your books to the address noted below:
North American Book Awards Entries
839 Winding Creek, Ste 202
Eagle, ID 83616
3) Complete the online form.
4) Submit the following via email:
Official Awards Entry Application
Book cover image file (jpg or pdf format)
5) Mail three physical copies of your book to: North American Book Awards, 839 E. Winding Creek, Ste 202, Eagle, ID 83616.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Book Title and Subtitle
Nominated for Consideration
In 250 words or less, describe why the author or book is being submitted for consideration. Include information about national, regional, or local awards received and any other achievements related to writing or publishing, as well as what makes the author/book unique.
Year of Publishing
Your book must have been published in the last five years to be eligible.
Name of publisher
Location of publisher
Publisher Phone Number
Phone number of publisher
Choose the category or categories in which you are entering your book.
Autobiographies, biographies, and memoirs
Best Cover Design (Nonfiction/Fiction)
Children’s Chapter Books
Children's Picture Books
Fiction, Faith Based
Health and Wellness
Nonfiction, Faith Based or Inspirational
Mystery, Suspense, Thriller
Parenting and Family
Short Stories/ Anthologies
Author Mailing Address
As the nominating party, I have read and understand the terms of the Entry Guidelines
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service