Staff Recognition Nomination Form
Certified Staff - Teacher, Administrator, Specialists, Other certified
Support Staff - Bus Driver, Custodian, Food Service, Maintenance, Paraprofessional, Secretary, Other support
Staff will be nominated and selected based on the following criteria:
1. Excellence in the Classroom/School-consistently advancing students to higher levels of academic achievement.
2. Motivation- having the ability to motivate and encourage students to advance past their expectations both academically and socially.
3. Leadership-serving as a leader not only to the classroom, but throughout the school/district.
4. Community Service-demonstrating the importance of civic responsibility by being active in community or other service organizations.
5. Creativity and Imagination- Certified- in their lesson plans and teaching methods that inspire students to learn, or Support- in carrying out their duties and responsibilities in such a way that they motivate and inspire others in the school community.
6. Dedication-showing excellent attendance, punctuality and a desire to see their students advance.
7. Communication-communicating articulately to their classrooms, school, colleagues and beyond.
8. The nominee must be a current employee in good standing with the district.
Due: By the 20th of each month (September – May) by 12:00 noon
Staff Member First Name
Staff Member Last Name
Charlotte Upper Elementary
Charlotte Performing Arts Center
Nominator's First Name
Nominator's Last Name
Please describe in 200 words or less, why you believe this person should be considered for the award. Please include what separates this person from his/her peers.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Charlottenet.org.
Terms of Service