CCHS Cafeteria Account Refund Request
All refunds will be processed as an end of year process.

If a graduating senior has a younger sibling, the positive account will be transferred to the oldest enrolled sibling.
If the positive balance is less than $10 and there are no younger siblings, cash will be given to the student on the last day of school.
If the balance exceeds $10 and there are no younger siblings, a check will be issued to the requesting parent.

Failure to complete and submit form results in full forfeiture of positive balance.

Email address
Student's Full Name
Your answer
Lunch ID#
Your answer
Parent's Name that check should be made payable to(If less than $10, cash will be given):
Your answer
Address of Parent that check will be mailed to:
Your answer
Phone Number of Parent in case of question
Your answer
Email of Parent
Your answer
Please select which option you prefer:
If transferring balance to sibling, please list sibling's name and grade.
Your answer
Please complete the captcha before submitting the form.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Central Cambria School District. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms