The version of the browser you are using is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a
HelpDesk for Students v3.0
Before you submit your HelpDesk did you:
1. Reset you iPad by holding down the 'Home Button' and the iPad power button until your iPad restarts?
2. Double click the 'Home Button' and push up (flick up) all the Apps to close them?
3. Check you WiFi settings to make sure that your iPad is connected to your School's WiFi (MSMOBILE or HSMOBILE) or your home WiFi name at home?
4. Did you Log In (select the Log In App) and authenticate you iPad?
5. Make sure that your Central Columbia S.D. Apple ID is properly logged into the iTunes & App Store; Mail, Contact, Calendars and iCloud found in Settings.
Type your First Name:
Type your Last Name:
Type your school email address (check to make sure it is correct):
Select your school:
Select your Grade:
- STUDENT HELPDESK - Students only
Select Issue Category:
iPad - AC Power Adaptor
iPad - AC Power Cable
iPad - App or eBook Issue
iPad - Damaged
iPad - Device Issue
iPad - Kickstand
iPad - Lost or Stolen
iPad - OTHER issue
iPad - Sleeve or Case
iPad - WiFi Issue
Type detailed Description on Question or Issue Selected Above:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Central Columbia School District.
Terms of Service