Application: Graduate Student Alliance Leadership Position
Graduate Student Alliance, GSA, has a mission of building community through funding and promoting graduate student projects and advocating for the needs of the graduate community.
DIRECTORS responsibilities are:
• Inform the graduate community of the mission of GSA through posting flyers and sending grad wide emails with GSA’s contact information.
• Regularly check GSA email account for student feedback and respect all requests for anonymity from concerned students.
• Enlist student to represent their particular department so that concerns and issues outside of your department are sought out.
• Attend monthly GSA Director meetings, and annual meetings with CCA’s President.
• Collaborate with undergraduate student council efforts.
• Present the mission of GSA to incoming graduate students during Fall graduate Student Orientation and enlist their participation.
• Attend events (when possible) that affect campus culture etc.
• Conduct/host annual student survey to compile student complaints, concerns, and compliments about their experience at CCA, and share this data with graduate Program Managers. [Director of Advocacy]
• Coordinate the selection and follow up process for the GSA community proposal fund. [Director of Programming]
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Please contact GSA at email@example.com for more information. You may either apply for a position or nominate a fellow graduate student.