Excellence in Student Leadership: Call for Programs
We welcome engaging workshop proposals for relevant interest sessions, discussions, and panels. Topics may range from life skills such as bike maintenance techniques to a discussion about the use of civil discourse. Some examples of potential workshops:
- Bike Riding for Dummies
- What does it Mean to be Socially Responsible?
- How to Overcome Creative Blocks
- Planning a Green Event and/or Exhibition
Based on the completed call for programs form, each workshop will be evaluated on the quality of the topic as it pertains to cultivating global and ethical citizenship through self-awareness, life skills and meaningful discourse.
1. Informative – Sharing relevant and meaningful information that resonates with your audience.
2. Engaging – Being genuine through open-ended questions, personal anecdotes and body language.
3. Call to Action – Inspiring and preparing the next generation of leaders.