1. Read the title sent to you.
2. Return this evaluation form by the specified deadline.
- You are not required to do extra research. If you find an issue or a topic presented and you’re unsure whether it violates Catholic teaching, note the topic and our team of theology experts will research it.
- Use the Three Chapter Rule: If you find the book so problematic in religious aspects or crafting or so poorly written that to approve it would be a detriment to the reputation of the Guild as a writer's guild, PUT IT DOWN and mark the appropriate box below.
- If you have any concerns with the title being considered for SOA, please bring your concern directly to Sarah Reinhard, SOA Chair. DO NOT contact the author yourself.