Back by popular demand is Face the Music! : a live song critiquing panel that affords songwriters, music producers, and singers the opportunity to have their songs heard in front of a captive audience consisting of their musical peers, and seasoned music industry professionals.
This lively and entertaining panel provides a golden opportunity to get constructive feedback from experienced and respected industry insiders on the crucial elements that constitute great songs, such as songwriting, musicianship, production, engineering, and performance.
If you are interested in having your music critiqued at the seminar during our Face the Music! panel please do the following:
1.) Select one (1) song ONLY to be critiqued
2.) Email an Mp3 of that song to: email@example.com
with "Submission For Face the Music!" in the subject line, and include the title of the song and name of artist performing it.
* If your song is selected for a live critique, you will be notified immediately and (you/your band/collaborators) will be placed on our Face the Music! guest list and granted FREE admission to the seminar.
* Please note - songs will ONLY be listened to for the duration of one verse and one chorus to allow for maximum entries.
* You will be required to bring in a copy of your submitted song on CD the day of the seminar.
* You must be present to have your song critiqued when the Face the Music! panel is conducted.
* Songs will be critiqued in the order in which they are submitted and selected, so send your song NOW to make sure that it gets critiqued, and to win your chance of free admission.
About Gian Fiero
Gian is a music industry veteran who has critiqued music and talent for West Coast Songwriters, the Seth Riggs Summer Vocal Camp, and the Muse's Muse.com, where he first exposed the talents of Jason Derulo and Sara Bareilles. He has also served as director of A&R for the Billboard Magazine endorsed Strive for More Music Showcase, which launched the careers of Republic Records recording artist Adrian Marcel, 222 Recording Artist and opening act for Maroon 5's current tour, Rozzi Crane, and America's Got Talent finalist, Kehlani Parrish. As a current career & life coach Gian has provided direction and guidance to countless music artists including HBK member Jay Ant, and Grammy nominated music producer Cori Jacobs (Beyonce, Pussycat Dolls).