Quaver Unit 2 Episode 4: Guitars & Fretted Instruments
1. True or False: Only Country Music can be played on a guitar.
2. Guitars are made up of _________.
necks, bodies, pipes, and frets
frets, arms, bodies, and strings
necks, strings, frets, and bodies
frets, feet, arms, and strings
3. The notes needed to tune a guitar are _______.
D, G, B, E, A
E, A, D, G, B, E
F, B, C, M, X, P
4. Why does the banjo sound different from other fretted instruments?
It has a drum skin body.
It is used in country music.
It is smaller.
The players are better.
5. Electric guitars are really quiet without a(n) _________.
long hair cut
6. An acoustic guitar is _______.
played by a hound dog
not plugged into anything
a percussion instrument
always made of metal
7. Frets help players to _______.
make their fingers sore
position their finger on the fretboard
strum and pick
have cool looking guitars
8. Chords are made by ________.
placing fingers across all the frets
strumming and hoping for the best
placing fingers in certain patterns on the frets
little elves that live inside the guitar
9. The classical guitar is one of the _________.
easiest guitars to play
most expensive guitars
10. What part of the body did Quaver say was the best to use when tuning the guitar?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berryessa Union School District.
Terms of Service