Quaver Unit 1 Episode 16: Form
Period 1: Cadet Choir
Period 2: Intermediate Choir
Period 5: Advanced Choir
Period 6: Life Skills
1. The way music is organized is called _________.
2. A piece of music with only verses would be _________
3. What is Rondo form?
4. A melody that is repeated in several different ways is called ________.
Theme and Variations
a cool melody
5. What is the 'catchy' part of a song called?
The sing a long
6. The part of a song that tells the story is the _______.
7. In rondo form, which section do we keep returning to?
8. AABA would be _______.
verse, verse, chorus, verse
chorus, chorus, verse, chorus
verse, verse, bridge, verse
bridge, chorus, verse, chorus
9. What did the Front Street Lads call their C-section?
10. What does form help us to do?
Help with the chord formation
Add drama to the music
Organize and compose music
Keep the music on a steady beat
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berryessa Union School District.
Terms of Service