Quaver Unit 2 Episode 3: The Percussion Family
1. Percussion instruments are played in which three ways?
Hit, shaken, and licked
Smashed, cut, and fried
Hit, shaken, and scraped
Hit, tapped, and scraped
2. True or False: All drums are round.
3. A _________ is a tuned percussion instrument.
4. Which percussion instrument is made from long metal tubes?
5. The percussion section adds _______ to the orchestra.
6. As well as music, what else is percussion used for?
7. How did Sam make a roaring sound effect?
He did it himself.
Using string and a round box.
By using a real lion.
By beating a conga in a special way.
8. How do you make diferent types of sounds on a conga drum?
By hitting harder and softer.
By using different skins.
By using different parts of your hand.
By playing a different drum each time.
9. Which of the following is not a percussion instrument.
10. Which of the following percussion instruments do you hold in you hand?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berryessa Union School District.
Terms of Service