Quaver Unit 1 Episode 8: The Musical Alphabet
1. What notes are in the musical alphabet?
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J
D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K
A, B, C, D, E, F, G
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P
2. Which note goes on the bottom line of the treble clef staff?
3. What note comes after G in the musical alphabet?
4. What can you do if you can write and read music?
Write music for others to play.
Write down tunes that you have made.
Play other people's music.
All of the above.
5. Where are the only two locations on the staff that musical notes can be place?
lines and circles
blank spaces and spots
lines and spaces
6. What is the next note up in the musical alphabet after F?
7. What is the next note up in the musical alphabet after D?
8. What is a note that is the same note but only 8 notes higher?
9. What is perfect pitch?
The ability to accurately identify a piece of music without being the title.
The ability to accurately throw a ball to a batter.
Knowing the pitch of a note without playing it first on an instrument.
The ability to identify a rest without hearing a piece of music.
10. Notes above Middle C go on the _________ staff.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berryessa Union School District.
Terms of Service