Quaver Unit 1 Episode 12: Writing a Song
Period 1: Cadet Choir
Period 2: Intermediate Choir
Period 5: Advanced Choir
Period 6: Life Skills
1. What did Surfer Dude want when he visited Quaver's shop?
A new surfboard
A hair cut
A melody writing kit
2. True or False: Only composers can write songs.
3. A melody is ________.
pitch and notes
pitch and tune
rhythm and pitch
rhythm and a meter sign
4. How many measures were in Bertha Chubbin's song about Ron the goat?
5. What did Mark and Laura have to do to make a great melody?
Change the color of the notes.
Change the pitch of the notes.
Change the shape of the notes.
Change the size of the notes.
6. What did the music checker's commercial say to do?
Make sure the notes and clefs are written correctly.
Buy a pencil
Never write music, because it is too difficult
7. A music arranger ________.
has a neat bookshelf
has lovely flowers
tells you if your melody is good
puts instruments together with the melody
8. Which tempo did Mark choose for his drum beat?
9. What style did Mark and Laura want their music to be written in?
10. Name the four musical elements that popped on the screen before Bertha sang her song.
Duration, pitch, staff, measures, treble clef
Pitch, staff, workers, slaves
Staff, treble clef, meter sign, four measures
Sausage, waffles, candy, goat cheese
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berryessa Union School District.
Terms of Service