Quickstart Guide Adding Pictures & Text to a Sliderocket Presentation
Adding a Picture to a Slide
- Click Picture icon on the left
- Select picture from following locations
- Import Media: Upload picture(s) from computer. Once they are imported into your library, you do not have to do this again.
- My Library: All pictures already imported into SlideRocket
- Click Add Media
Adding Text to a Slide
There are 3 elements that text can be added to a slide.
- Placeholder Box: Double-click placeholder box and start typing
- Text Box: Click Text icon in Element Toolbar left of canvas, then click slide where text box should appear. Once text box has been placed on slide, double-click text box and type
- Shape: Click Shape icon , select type of shape, then click slide where shape should appear. Double-click shape and start typing. For more information on creating and customizing shapes click here