APPLICANTS WILL BE JUDGED ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Experience with digital media (such as writing/journalism, photography, audio and video) or strong writing ability along with a burning desire to learn new forms of storytelling
- Non-academic writing skills, such as creative fiction and nonfiction, journalism, blogging, etc.
- Curiosity, ability to listen, and passion for connecting with others
- Strong interest in the work of individuals and organizations with a social mission
- Manages commitments gracefully with attention to accuracy, details, and deadlines
Previous knowledge of the social change community at Brown and ownership of technical equipment are not required.
Graduate students are welcome to apply.
Because we seek to provide extensive training and resources to our storytellers, build skills, and cultivate community, we strongly encourage students to stay on board for the FULL academic year.
All new storytellers are required to attend our Kickoff Day on September 27th, 2015 10:00am-5:30pm. If applying, please save this date.
Please fill out the application below and send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 17, 2015 at 10pm EST.