APPLICATIONS WILL BE JUDGED ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Demonstration of technical skills (writing/journalism, video production, audio production, photography, illustration/animation, or other forms of digital storytelling) and/or the ability to identify and craft a strong narrative
- Curiosity and passion for connecting with others
- Strong interest in the work of organizations and ventures with a social mission
- Manages commitments gracefully with attention to accuracy, details, and deadlines
- Previous knowledge of the social change community at Brown and ownership of technical equipment are not required.
Graduate students are welcome to apply.
- This is a year-long position with a firm 10-hour/week commitment, including weekly 1-2 hour meetings.
Please fill out the application below and send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, December 14 at 5pm EST.