Registration must be completed for each child in a family. Read the expectations below. By clicking submit at the end of this registration, you are agreeing to the expectations for students enrolling in Summer Programming in Brooklyn Center Community Schools. Only currently enrolled students can register for summer programming.
Student Expectations:1. Arrive to school on time. Transportation is provided at no cost for families who register by Friday, May 25.
2. Attendance is necessary for success. If there is an emergency and the student must miss a class, a parent/guardian must call in before the day the student will miss. Each student is allowed only three absences. After the third absence, the students will be dismissed from summer programming
3. Students must bring a writing utensil and a notebook.
4. Students must follow the BCCS Student Guidelines as listed in the school handbooks. Students will follow all school rules and expectations. Students making poor decisions will be disciplined according to school policy by the summer school coordinators and school administrator, including potential loss of further participation.
Parent/Guardian Expectations:1. Your child must arrive on time. This a shared responsibility of both you and your child.
2. If your child must miss a day, it is your responsibility (parent/guardian) to call ahead of time to excuse the absence.
3. Three absences and your child may be dropped from programming.
4. If your child’s behavior is inappropriate, a coordinator or administrator will call and ask you to pick up your child immediately. The child may be removed from further participation.
By submitting the form below, you are acknowledging that you have read the expectations listed above for the BCCS Summer programming and agree to follow these guidelines.