STUDENT EXPECTATIONS1. Students must arrive on time.
2. Students attendance is necessary for success. If there is an emergency and the student must miss a class, the parent/guardian must call in before the date the student will miss. Each student is allowed only three absences. After the third absence, the students will be dismissed from LEAP.
3. Students must bring a writing utensil and a notebook.
4. Students must follow the BCCS Student Guidelines as listed in the school handbooks.Students will follow all school rules and expectations. Students making poor decisions will be disciplined according to school policy by the summer school Coordinators and school administrator, including potential loss of further participation.
PARENT/Guardian EXPECTATIONS:1. Your child must be to on time. This a shared responsibility of both you and your child.
2. If your child must miss a day, it is your responsibility (parent/guardian) to call aheadof time to excuse the absence.
3. Three absences and your child may be dropped from programming.
4. If your child’s behavior is grossly inappropriate a coordinator or administrator will call you andyou will be asked to pick up your child immediately. The child may be removed fromfurther participation.
By Submitting the form below. We have read the expectations listed above for the BCCS Summer programming and agree to follow these guidelines.