Distribution of all materials is at the sole discretion of District Administration.
The following criteria will act as guidelines for consideration of all materials submitted for electronic distribution:
1. All activities or information should be educational in focus and support BPS101 goals and mission. Activities which have a parent education focus will be considered if directly contributing to the educational needs of the students.
2. A request will be considered if the following apply to your organization. It is: a Batavia civic or intergovernmental agency; a Kane County civic or intergovernmental agency, a non-profit higher education institution located in Kane County; a non-profit organization/agency located within BPS101 boundaries; a national non-profit with a registered local branch within BPS101 boundaries; or the event/activity will be held on BPS101 owned properties.
3. An organization may be asked to submit a rationale seeking permission to distribute materials. Verification of non-profit/ not-for-profit status will be required at time of submission request and kept on file for future reference.
4. Activities should not conflict with public tax-supported efforts already in effect.
5. Activities should have a community-wide appeal and be significant for the portion of the population served by the boundaries of BPS101 or address a need that is being unmet for an underserved student population within the BPS101 community.
6. Applications should be made seven days prior to the desired distribution date and one copy of the proposed announcement must accompany the request for distribution.
7. The following disclaimer MUST be included on each flyer: “The distribution of this information and materials through the school district does not imply District 101 endorsement.”
8. The district will not approve anything that requires solicitation for local service organizations. The district will not participate in the collection of money or pledges.
9. Flyers must be provided as a low-resolution PDF file, which must not exceed 500kb in size to email@example.com.