Bloom Well exclusively accepts cannabis products from legally qualified vendors who are cultivating and processing in accordance with Oregon law.
We have high standards for our products; please do not be discouraged if we are unable to accommodate you the first time. Many people try several times before succeeding, please keep coming back. Our needs change frequently as the cannabis industry is an ever-changing market.
Purchasing Meetings are done by appointment only: Monday - Friday.
We review all submissions. Completion of this form DOES NOT guarantee we will purchase your product or respond to your inquiry.
* Material coming in must be pre-tested through an accredited testing facility and must be labeled in accordance with Oregon law.
* We prefer cannabis that is sustainably grown and has 3rd party certification. This is a preference, not a requirement.
* Cannabis price is determined by grow style (indoor/outdoor), bud size, trim, cure, potency, visual appeal, terpene levels, and overall quality. To get the best price, present consistently good material.
* We seek a relationship, not a transaction. Purchase price is calculated by gram so exact weights are not necessary. But generally we prefer 1/2 to 1 pound per flower variety.
* We also like to see terpene tests, and expect our vendors to provide us with a two-sentence synopsis of their farm, and a one-sentence description of their strain (aromatics, taste, effect) so that we can sell it to 454 people on your behalf.
Extracts & Concentrates:
* Solvent concentrate producers are highly encouraged to have Residual Solvent Analysis done before coming to see us.
* Branded and prepackaged materials must meet state required labeling requirements.
* A few samples of your product should be brought with upon visiting in order for us to make an educated assessment.
* Minimum of 28gr per strain for standard material of any type (cold water hash, solvent concentrates), 14gr for boutique material of exceptionally high quality.
Edibles, Topicals & Tinctures:
* All edibles, topicals and tinctures must arrive shelf-ready, and meeting all standards for cannabis edible dosage, labeling and packaging requirements for the state of Oregon.
* We request that products arrive with a SKU barcode on the package whenever possible. Remember, we HAVE to put a barcode on EVERY product in our store; leave us SPACE on your package for our sticker.
* 5-10 samples of your product should be brought with upon visiting in order for us to make an educated assessment. We have over a dozen staff members; if they like your product, then they will talk it up.