5.5r Reflections Form - Spring 2017
Link to this week's plans:
Please enter your First Name
Please enter your class period
Not one of Mr. Mercer's students
1) Which warmup activity from this week did you like best?
Monday: Pixlr Color-fill
2) We did some Hour-of-Code Artwork using lines, angles and programming loops. How did you like this compared to coding mazes which we did earlier?
I like all kinds of programming activities
I liked coding mazes better
I liked coding artwork better
I don't care much for any kind of coding like this
3) We've used Pixlr and Sumopaint to color-fill line drawings. Which program do you like better?
I like both the same
I prefer Pixlr
I prefer Sumopaint
I don't care much for either of them
4) What did you think of geoGreetings?
Not that cool 🙁
Really cool! 😍
5) We learned how to create our own custom QR codes and scan them with our phones. What did you think of this activity?
Not for me...
6) We finished up our Hour-of-code programming activities with a choose your favorite option. How interested are you in doing more programming with other tools?
I'd like to do more programming activities
It doesn't matter much to me
I don't want to do any more programming
7) Please look over the list below of our learning goals for this week and tell me which was the most fun, interesting, or useful for you and what you liked about it.
Writing Practice: 3 COMPLETE SENTENCES!
Please write 3 sentences about any of these (or any other appropriate topic of your choice)
Did you know that next week is the last week of the 5th Grading Period and that we only have one more grading period left this year?
I had no idea
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Please complete the captcha before submitting the form.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Bastrop Independent School District.
Terms of Service