2017-2018 CalBSU Board Director and Coordinator Applications
Mission: The Black Student Union at University of California, Berkeley (BSU), is a student-led organization serving as the unifying body for Black organizations on campus as well as the Black student body. BSU is charged with ensuring the wellbeing of the Black Community and standing in solidarity with all other oppressed groups. Through an intersectional framework, BSU strives to achieve Black liberation and the progression of the Afrikan diaspora through political activism, community building, and leadership development.
The following positions are available for the 2017-2018 Academic year:
● Communications Director
All Board members are required to:
• Attend all BSU Board meetings and events
• Keep a documented record of all work done for their position
• Take Notes
• Hold Mandatory Office Hours with interns
• Uphold responsibilities in job description
• Begin shadowing current board members immediately post-election.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service