To be considered for fee reductions and/or waivers, applicants must: 1) attend an Austin Public Orientation session (to find the next session on our calendar, visit https://www.austinpublicaccess.org/learn/calendar), 2) complete the application below, and 3) provide the appropriate documentation to demonstrate financial hardship (email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Completing an application does not guarantee reduced or waived fees. All scholarships are awarded on the basis of availability and financial need. All applications will be acknowledged via email and they will be reviewed in the order in which they are received.
If you have any questions, please email Community Media Coordinator Yolanda Gamble at email@example.com. We look forward to reviewing your application and hope to see you at the station, soon!
• Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Notice of Case Action Letter from Texas Department of Health & Human Services (also known as Food Stamps)
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Confirmation Enrollment Letter from Texas Department of Health & Human Services
• Telephone Lifeline Program Enrollment Letter or Phone Bill Reflecting Lifeline Enrollment
• Travis County Comprehensive Energy Assistance Program (CEAP) Notice of Payment Letter
• Medical Access Program (MAP) Clinic Card
• Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Award Letter
• Copy of most recent income tax returns (please be sure to remove all social security numbers)
* PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE COMPLETE UNTIL ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.