ATXcursions Donations Request Form
ATXcursions is proud to support many causes through donations of its tours for door prizes, auctions, raffles, and other fundraisers. Donations are made in the form of gift certificates.
Please check all the boxes that apply
You will provide a link back to either
from your organization's website.
You will include the ATXcursions logo on programs or any promotional materials distributed at the event
You will include the terms and conditions of the donated gift certificates (provided below) when distributing certificates
Any forms related to the donation be filled out by members from your organization
What is the legal name of your organization?
What is the name of your event?
What is the date of your event?
Which type of trip are you interested in having us donate?
Which type of donation are you seeking?
We have two ways of donating to your cause depending on how you decide to distribute our gift certificates. Distributing certificates individually helps us recover costs faster and therefore we can cover 100% of the cost of the donation. If you plan to distribute the certificates more than one at a time, as you might during an auction, then we ask that your organization cover 30% of the cost of the donation. Please note that if the certificates are not distributed in the manner selected here, the vouchers will be revoked.
We will distribute certificates individually. (Such as door prizes, giveaway bags, and raffle items, ATXcursions is happy to cover the full cost of the donation.)
We will distribute certificates two or more at a time. (This is common with an auction or silent auction for large ticket items or packages, ATXcursions asks that your organization contribute 30% of the value of the certificates. The donation from ATXcursions will be the remaining 70%.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of ATXcursions.