Housing residents interested in having their little brother or sister visit them for the Lil Sibs Overnight should fill out the information below. We will be in contact with you with more information and details about this event.
Saturday, October 26 • 12:30 p.m. • Armstrong Soccer Parking Lot (free)
Bring the family for an afternoon of music, fun and game-day treats. You can bring your own picnic or sample our offerings as we pump up Pirate pride with prizes and contests. You will also get the opportunity to stake your claim for the best seats at the afternoon’s Pirate Soccer match.
Alumni Softball Game
Saturday, October 26 • 1 p.m. • Armstrong Softball Field (free)
All former Pirate softball players are invited back to campus for the Alumni Game. The alumni game is a great way to catch up with former teammates, relive the great memories from the diamond as well as meet the current Pirates who recently returned from the school's first appearance in the NCAA Division II College World Series.
Armstrong Soccer Game
Saturday, October 26 • 3:30 p.m. • Armstrong Soccer Field (free)
Join the Pirate Family and cheer on the Armstrong soccer team as they play Georgia Southwestern University.
Celebrate Armstrong Finale (Cost $5 per person students and sibs, $25 per person for adults)
Saturday, October 26 • Evening • Campus Quad and Victor Field
The Celebrate Finale will feature Savannah's finest in music, entertainment, and cuisine. Come enjoy the evening on the quad with your fellow students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends. The event will conclude as we light up the sky with a firework display. This will be an event you will not want to miss!
Brunch (students swipe, sibs eat free with ticket)
Sunday, October 27 • 11:00 a.m. • The Galley
Start your morning off right by having a bite to eat with your lil sib. Lil sibs will eat free in the Galley that morning! Pick up your brunch ticket when you check in at the Windward Commons desk.
RULES FOR LITTLE SIBS PARTICIPATION:
- Little siblings must be the same sex as the Armstrong student with whom they are staying
- The participating lil sib must share a family kinship to the Armstrong student
- The lil sib must be 12 years of age or older
- The resident student will be responsible for the lil sib's conduct while they are on campus
- The lil sib cannot be left unaccompanied at any time
- Only one lil sib is allowed per student
- Lil sib and student must agree to participate in Family Weekend activities listed above
- Lil sibs must have a liability release on file by 5pm on Wednesday, October 23 to participate. (Can be downloaded from the Armstrong housing website on the policies and forms page)
Please direct any questions to Angela Storck at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 912.344.3384.