*Boost my project idea* - Call for Applications
The Open Call is implemented within the frames of the Let it hAPYN project (
; LiH) that is supported by the European Commission's 2nd Health Programme and the Slovenian Ministry of Health.
The Goal of the Open Call and the project LiH itself are to:
- Raise awareness about evidence-based interventions in youth organizations (YO) and organizations for youth (OY) about alcohol-related harm in Europe;
- Stimulate YO and OY to engage on evidence-based projects in their respective environments;
- Test identified promising/ best practices in the previous stages of the LiH project within different youth stakeholders;
- Provide guidance to YO and OY in order to become effective players in preventing and reducing the alcohol-related harm.
The Open Call will support up to 7 interventions on each of the following fields:
- Evidence-based alcohol intervention to prevent or reduce alcohol-related harm,
- Field study to support law enforcement of existing alcohol policies, and
- National consultation on existing alcohol policies.
The project in selected YO and OY will last exactly 6 months and will include all stages of the project – planning, implementation, evaluation (both process and impact). During the project in each YO and OY, a mentor from the LiH project will be assigned to each selected country that will guide the youth leaders through all stages of the project.
A sum of up to 500,00 euros will be granted to the selected organizations in order to facilitate the implementation of the activity. Coalitions of organizations can be granted up to 1.500,00 euros.
Name of organization
Name and surname
Contact mobile phone number
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of International Youth Health Organization.