Kindly take note of the following before submitting an application:
1) Fields of Study: Degree in social sciences; degree in law an advantage. Advanced education in the field of social sciences, human rights and feminism an advantage. Current involvement commitments to women’s and/or human rights movement.
2) Duration: At least six (6) months.
3) Language: Skills in Asia Pacific languages other than English are desirable.
4) Endorsement: Applications should be endorsed by either an educational institution or APWLD member reference through a support letter confirming student’s interest.
5) Travel and Visa: Interns/Volunteers are responsible for all travel expenses to Thailand and back to their home country. Applicants must obtain necessary visa in compliance with Thai immigration. APWLD will be able to provide a support letter to successful applicants for visa application purpose.
6) Medical Insurance: Interns are required to have health insurance coverage valid in Thailand during their stay at APWLD. APWLD accepts no responsibility for costs arising from accidents and /or illness incurred during the intern/volunteer assignment.