Talent Show Signup Form
** IMPORTANT: Once you apply you are AUTOMATICALLY 100% accepted, you will receive a email confirmation once applied, if you do not receive a email then please contact us at
, We will email you if there are any problems with your application and to inform you what needs changing and this will typically be done within 2-3 days.
If you have an idea for a talent - Let's say you play a musical instrument, and want to form a band to make a performance, please let us know and we will do try help . We want to encourage you to take part in the events on stage so if you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us by email at
You are typically required to sign up beforehand for the Talent Show as if we are accepting sign ups on the day, you will be limited in what you can do.
Rules and Important Notices
- You can participate as an individual or as a group.
- Any music you need for the show we will need for you to post us a link to a youtube video where we can download the music or send us the MP3 via email. We can not accept music on the day.
- If you have Audio planned where you are going to be talking back and forth with someone else on stage we recommend recording it before the actual event and then bringing it to the stage the morning of the Talent Show. This way you are sure that everyone can hear you and you also don't have to worry about remembering your script on stage.
- Nothing over 4 mins - try make it less than 4mins. if it runs over we will have to stop you
- Please arrive 30 minutes beforehand if you are singing/dancing etc. If you are bringing your own instruments or tech, then you must arrive a minimum of 1hr beforehand so we can check your tech. All that we provide are microphone or DIs. We do not supply instruments, amps, cabs or any other tech. For details on what is and isn't available please email
- If you have any questions, please email us at
Please provide your email address so we can contact you
Please select which event you are applying for.
Birmingham Anime & Gaming Con (August 1-2 2020)
Bristol Anime & Gaming Con (August 8-9 2020)
Cardiff Anime & Gaming Con (August 15-16 2020)
Manchester Anime & Gaming Con (August 29-30 2020)
Newcastle Anime & Gaming Con (October 10 - 11 2020)
Liverpool Anime & Gaming Con (October 17-18 2020)
London Anime & Gaming Con (Autumn 2020)
Sheffield Anime & Gaming Con (October 31st - November 1st 2020)
Bristol Anime & Gaming Con (November 7-8th 2020)
Norwich Anime & Gaming Con (April 17 - 18 2021)
Full Name (this will be for the stage team not what we will announce you as)
Name of act (this will be what you want to be called out as befor you go on stage)
Genre of Performance
Ie: Singer, Dancer, Band etc
Enter N/A if none.
The approximate length of your performance. Nothing over 4 minutes or we will have to cut you off early.
Please provide is with a link to download your track (YouTube link preferred). If you only have as MP3 then please email it to
Is there anything else we should be aware of? If you have any questions, please email us.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Animeleague.