If you have an idea for a talent - Let's say you play a musical instrument, and want to form a band to make a performance, please let us know and we will do try help . We want to encourage you to take part in the events on stage so if you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are typically required to sign up beforehand for the Talent Show as if we are accepting sign ups on the day, you will be limited in what you can do.
Rules and Important Notices
- You can participate as an individual or as a group.
- Any music you need for the show we will need for you to post us a link to a youtube video where we can download the music or send us the MP3 via email. We can not accept music on the day.
- If you have Audio planned where you are going to be talking back and forth with someone else on stage we recommend recording it before the actual event and then bringing it to the stage the morning of the Talent Show. This way you are sure that everyone can hear you and you also don't have to worry about remembering your script on stage.
- Nothing over 4 mins - try make it less than 4mins. if it runs over we will have to stop you
- Please arrive 30 minutes beforehand if you are singing/dancing etc. If you are bringing your own instruments or tech, then you must arrive a minimum of 1hr beforehand so we can check your tech. All that we provide are microphone or DIs. We do not supply instruments, amps, cabs or any other tech. For details on what is and isn't available please email email@example.com
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org